Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 45 - Rainy Easter Sunday

Photo by Katherine Payne Photography
Happy Easter everybody, I hope everyone had a great weekend with friends and family.  We didn't do any training today, it was really rainy and Marley was soaking wet, as he was just standing in the middle of his run.  All of the other horses were tucked away in their shelters, but no, not Marley.  I think he likes the water, he kept stretching and putting his nose up to the air.  I thought it was cute, but as Mike says, I think everything Marley does is cute.

I don't know if I'll be able to ride tomorrow but I will at least do some groundwork and get Marley some exercise.  I'm into my final week of school before finals and have ungodly amounts of work to do, so I am trying to utilize every second of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment