Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 35 - Snow Day

Well, apparently when I was asking mother nature for no rain so I could ride, I wasn't specific enough.  I woke up to 4 inches of snow and sooo much mud!  Needless to say, I didn't ride, an in fact, I didn't even turn Marley into the arena because it was so slick.  We took a walk around the grounds just to get out for a bit, and then I hung out and brushed him while he ate his grain.  Not a very exciting day, and I'm bummed that I wasn't able to ride before I left for Utah for a couple of days.  I hope the ground hardens up a bit by tomorrow so Mike can run around with Marley for a little while in the big arena.  He loves to play chase. 

Sorry today's blog isn't more interesting, big plans for next week though so keep on reading and hopefully we'll get some great training in here pretty soon.  Mike will be updating the next couple of days!  Wish him luck and fun times with Marley while I'm away!

No comments:

Post a Comment